- Motivation does not work, a leader should create a desire for purposeful action taking.
- Superficiality is common in all organizations don’t encourage it in your organizations.
- Avoid hasty promises.
- Leaders make commitments more difficult instead of trying to make quick buy-ins.
- Leaders force people to consider conflicts, doubts, anxiety and ambivalence.
- Leaders must discuss the difficulties rather than painting the rosy picture of necessary task.
- Leader makes conscious effort to prevent sycophancy and allow constructive criticism.
- Leaders must identify and prohibit artificial behaviour, talks and most importantly artificial and hence superficial meetings.
- Reward excellent failures and punish mediocre success.
- The only Strategy is “Doing Things”.
Sushant Joshi, Dean (Administration), Jain College of MCA & MBA, Belagavi, Karnataka
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Cell No : +91 9886635260